When tickets for an event are personalized, we will mention this on our website before and during the sale (event information). As soon as you go into the ordering process, you will get a pop-up with extra information. During the ordering process you will be asked to fill in the name of the actual visitor(s) so it can be printed on the ticket(s).
Articles in this section
- What are personalized tickets?
- How do I know if tickets for an event are personalized?
- Why do some artists/events have personalized tickets?
- What should I do if tickets are personalized, but I don’t know who will join me at the concert yet?
- If an event is personalized, can I purchase tickets for someone else?
- Can I change the name on a personalized ticket?
- When personalized tickets: do I need to fill in my name as mentioned on my identification?
- Can I purchase tickets from someone else (f.e. on Facebook)?