Yes, please fill in your name (or someone else's name) as mentioned on your (or his/her) ID. The visitor also needs to bring his/her ID (original, not a copy) to the event, because at the entrance there will be checked if the name on the ticket matches the visitor.
Articles in this section
- What are personalized tickets?
- How do I know if tickets for an event are personalized?
- Why do some artists/events have personalized tickets?
- What should I do if tickets are personalized, but I don’t know who will join me at the concert yet?
- If an event is personalized, can I purchase tickets for someone else?
- Can I change the name on a personalized ticket?
- When personalized tickets: do I need to fill in my name as mentioned on my identification?
- Can I purchase tickets from someone else (f.e. on Facebook)?