Event promoters are currently facing too many reschedulements and cancellations of events, while in many cases they have already made substantial payments. And there are currently very few tickets sold for upcoming events. This way promoters quickly run out of resources. By applying for a voucher instead of a refund, you will help every link in the live entertainment industry to survive and you can use your credit to go to another event at another moment.
- Ticketmaster Help
- Cancelled or rescheduled events due to COVID-19
- More information about applying for a voucher or refund
Articles in this section
- Why do event promoters issue vouchers?
- How and when do I request a voucher?
- When will I receive my voucher?
- For what and until when can I redeem my voucher?
- Will I be reimbursed the full amount in a voucher?
- Why can't I use the voucher yet?
- I have multiple tickets, and I want to use some for the new date and exchange some for a voucher. Is this possible?
- I bought a ticket from a resale site. What should I do?
- Can I give/transfer my voucher to someone else?
- Do I have to accept the voucher / credits?