A code for a streaming event can be used once and on 1 device. You can not share your code so someone else can follow the event via another device.
Articles in this section
- How many tickets do I need for a streaming event?
- Can I give a streaming event ticket as a present to someone?
- How and when will I receive my link and code(s) for a streaming event?
- What can I do if I haven't received the e-mail with the link and code(s) for a streaming event?
- What can I do if the link to the streaming event doesn't work?
- What can I do when my code for the streaming event doesn't work / is already used?
- Can I pause a streaming event or watch later?
- Can I follow a steeaming event with Chromecast / AppleTv etc.?
- How many people are allowed to watch the streaming event on 1 code?
- Can I share my code for a streaming event?