You’ll receive e-tickets or mobile tickets for the event, depending on the delivery method chosen by the organisor. These are tickets you print at home, or show on your phone using the Ticketmaster app. As soon as the tickets are ready, they’ll be sent your way.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy tickets from another fan?
- Why are the prices for blue and pink ‘dots’ different?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- I have not received a confirmation e-mail
- Can I pay using a credit or debit card?
- Why is my payment declined?
- Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
- I’ve received an e-mail about verifying my account
- What do I do if the event is cancelled or postponed?
- Can I purchase a cancellation insurance for Fan-to-Fan tickets?