It is unfortunately not possible to cancel a sale. When tickets are sold, you enter into a contract to deliver these tickets. Just as we protect you by not allowing buyers to cancel the sale, we make sure the buyer gets what he or she paid for.
Articles in this section
- How can I sell my tickets?
- How do I get paid when I sell my tickets?
- What happens if my tickets don’t get sold?
- My plans have changed. Can I get my money back or exchange my tickets?
- Can I sell a ticket if I don’t live in the Netherlands?
- How do I sell my tickets?
- How do I find out my tickets are sold?
- At what price can I sell my ticket?
- Why do I not see my tickets listed?
- Can I cancel a sale?