Ticket Transfer lets you send tickets to friends before the event, straight from your Ticketmaster account to theirs. No more driving around town handing out tickets or waiting outside the venue for the friend who’s always late! Ticket Transfer is convenient, simple and free and can be done on your desktop or mobile.
1. Open the order and click on 'Transfer'
2. Select the ticket(s) you want to transfer and fill out the recipients information. Click on Confirm.
3. The recipient will receive an email to let them know someone has sent them tickets. From this email they click on 'accepteer ticket(s)'
4. The recipient logs in on their Ticketmoster account to accept the ticket(s)
Please note: The recipient will log in on their Ticketmaster account, this can be an account linked to a different email adress than the one you filled out.
5. The tickets will now be shown in the account of the recipient.
When the recipient accepts the transfer, the original barcodes of the tickets (as they were shown in your account and in some cases, emailed to you) will be made invalid. The original tickets can no longer be used to enter the venue.
Please note: Not all events have the Transfer option. If your order doesn't show the Transfer option, it is unfortunately not possible to transfer the tickets.
Please note: The cancellation / upgrade of a ticket can only be requested by the original purchaser of the ticket. If you are a recipient of a Ticket Transfer, we can't cancel or upgrade the tickets at your request.
For visual step-by-step instructions, watch the video below: