No, everyone who receives the email can then buy tickets. So be quick, because first come, first served.
Articles in this section
- What is the Waiting List?
- How can I see if an event has a Waiting List?
- Does subscribing to a Waiting List guarantee tickets?
- Can I always subscribe to a Waiting List?
- Will I always receive an email when I am on the Waiting List?
- As soon as I receive an email that extra tickets have become available, do I have first choice as a Waiting List registrant?
- I don't see a Waiting List option at the event I want to attend, but I would like to be put on a Waiting List. What do I do now?
- I want to unsubscribe from a Waiting List. How do I do that?
- I have subscribed to a Waiting List. Will I also receive an e-mail when a new tour of a certain artist, or a new edition of a certain festival, is planned?
© 1999- Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.