When you receive an email from us that extra tickets have become available, this email contains a link at the bottom with which you can unsubscribe from this Waiting List. You then only unsubscribe from that particular Waiting List, not from any other waiting lists or newsletters you may have subscribed to. If you never unsubscribe from the list, the mailing list will be automatically cleaned up after the event.
Articles in this section
- What is the Waiting List?
- How can I see if an event has a Waiting List?
- Does subscribing to a Waiting List guarantee tickets?
- Can I always subscribe to a Waiting List?
- Will I always receive an email when I am on the Waiting List?
- As soon as I receive an email that extra tickets have become available, do I have first choice as a Waiting List registrant?
- I don't see a Waiting List option at the event I want to attend, but I would like to be put on a Waiting List. What do I do now?
- I want to unsubscribe from a Waiting List. How do I do that?
- I have subscribed to a Waiting List. Will I also receive an e-mail when a new tour of a certain artist, or a new edition of a certain festival, is planned?