Resale via your Ticketmaster account is not possible for all events. Unfortunately it is not possible to list your tickets for resale if the button to sell your tickets is not visible in the order.
The promoter of an event can choose to disable resale per event or for certain tickets via Ticketmaster.
- Personalized tickets can not be listed for resale. This also includes VIP tickets, unless otherwise stated.
- If you've purchased your tickets through our resale platform, it is not possible to list these tickets for resale again.
- If you've received tickets through Ticket Transfer, it's not possible to list these tickets for resale.
- Reselling your tickets is possible up until 8 hours prior to the event (exceptions where resale is closed sooner are possible), it's not possible to list your tickets for resale closer to the event.
- It is not possible to receive a payout for a sold ticket if you are a minor. If you want to sell your tickets but you are not yet 18 years of age, please fill out the details of a parent of legal guardian.